miercuri, 24 septembrie 2014

WWW Wednesdays


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


What are you currently reading?  
At this moment I've nothing started, because I can't decide which one I want.

What did you recently finish reading?
I finished Silent Guilt (Silent, #2) by N.E. Henderson.  

What do you think you’ll read next? 
Maybe 'Siege and storm' by Leigh Bardugo or 'These Broken Stars' or some books from my review pile.


What are your choices for this week's WWW? : )

2 comentarii:

Praf de stele spunea...

What are you currently reading?
~ "Exercitii de echilibru" by Tudor Chirila

What did you recently finish reading?
~ "The One You Really Want" by Jill Mansell

What do you think you’ll read next?
~ I don't know yet.

Cleopatra Loves Books spunea...

Happy reading - here is my WWW http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/09/24/www-wednesday-september-24/