luni, 1 septembrie 2014

Wrap up - August


Hello, lovely readers!:)

August wasn't a good reading month for me, I had a lot of others things to do, my mind wasn't clear so I can read and sometimes I was to tired, even if I had time, that I couldn't do anything. 
But I managed to read fourteen books and I think is ok, I mean is a lot, but I usually read like twenty or so. 

What I've read:

Dark Kiss (Nightwatchers, #1) by Michelle Rowen
Incerarile focului (The Maze Runner #2) de James Dashner
Be with Me (Wait for You, #2) by J. Lynn 
The Final Warning (Maximum Ride, #4) by James Patterson
Max (Maximum Ride, #5) by James Patterson
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Steaua lui Strindberg de Jan Wallentin 
Two Truths and a Lie (The Lying Game, #3) by Sara Shepard
Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss, #2) by Stephanie Perkins
Since Forever Ago by Olivia Besse
The Van Alen Legacy (Blue Bloods, #4) by Melissa de la Cruz
Floating Boy and the Girl Who Couldn't Fly by Stephen Graham Jones 
The Iron Trial (Magisterium, #1) by Holly Black
Razboiul Z by Max Brooks


How was August for you? What have you read? :)

Until next time, happy reading!

0 comentarii: