marți, 16 septembrie 2014

Top Ten Tuesday -Top Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More


Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is: "Top Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More". For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!

Really, this is hard. There are so many authors there from which I read just one book and I need to choose just ten. I won't speak separately about them, because is clear that I picked them because they have original ideas, strong and complexe characters, a beautiful, unique and/or funny writing style and they make me so emotional that I want to hug the book for the rest of my life. They are in no order:

- Ransom Riggs

- Jennifer L. Armentrout

- Leigh Bardugo

- David Levithan

- Tammara Webber

- Markus Zusak

-Ruta Sepetys 

- Sally Green

- Karen Marie Moning

-Salla Simukka


From which authors do you want to 'taste' more? : )

0 comentarii: