vineri, 12 septembrie 2014

#TackleTBR Read-a-thon Update for 8,9,10,11

Hello, lovely readers! : )

I missed you so much, because even if posts were on the blog I didn't have internet. For a week! Can you believe that? Me neither and it was so hard, because when you want music you search on net. When you want information about a book, you search on net. When a friend is searching for you, in on net. So... I was like on a insland, alone, with nothing but my brain and my books of course, but I haven't read so much, even if I had so much free time. Because my mind was blocked on "I WANT NET NOW!" so...it was kind of hard to do other things. 

But now that I'm back, I hope to read more and power through some books that I wanted to read these days and I couldn't. What I managed to read these days (I won't post separately, but hope to do it like that in the next days of the read-a-thon):

 Darkness  Dead Reaper Walking (Liberty, Oakwood, #2)

So, yeah, I read just four books in four days, awesome. *sigh* I'm sad because I know that I could've read more if everything had been alright but... it wasn't. So maybe today, I'll read more, and in the next few days. 

If you want to follow me on goodreads and be friends, I'm here : ) *click on the smiley face* 

Hope you read more than me these days and see you soon! Happy reading!

0 comentarii: