duminică, 17 august 2014

Showcase Sunday #1


Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.



Hey, lovely readers! : )

Today we have a new feature on the blog and hopefully this will become a tradition, because I buy a lot of books and ask for a lot of books. And I also like to talk about them and show them to you. So, let's get started.

I bought a lot of e-books and I received two for review. 


For review:



Bought:

 

 





So, that's for now. I hope to read them soon, even my tbr is huge and my kindle is extra-packed with books. Enjoy reading and have a nice day! :*

1 comentarii:

Unknown spunea...

I've heard good things about The Soulkeepers! Lots of new books here but some really good looking romances! Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!

Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal