joi, 21 august 2014

September is for Sequels Challenge

Hey, lovely readers! : )

I'm sure you know the story with "I have so many books that I need to read and my TBR is so huge..." but today I want to talk about series. I have so many series started but I haven't read the conclusion or the next volumes. And I don't know why, because I'm excited to know what happens and I love so much the characters and the world and everything. 

So, when I heard about September is for Sequels Challenge, I knew that I needed to participate. Because I need something or someone to push me to finish those series. Because everyday I find new books and new series and really I can't start them if I have so many unfinished. 

Probably you ask, Crina what's this challenge that you're talking about? Well, is a cute challenge hosted by Lisa Loves Literature and runs for the entire month of September. You have to read and review a minimum of 4 sequels between the dates of September 1st and 30th, 2014. So, you can read four sequels or ten or how many you want and can. Where you can sign up to participate? Here!!

I don't know how many I will read, I'm hoping to read as many as I can, and finish a lot of series. I won't choose specific books, but I'll post below some *or a lot* sequels that I need, really need, to finish. And I'll pick from them.

So here's my list:












I know, I KNOW, they are a lot! I'm not crazy to think that I can read them all in one month, but I'm trying, as I said, to read as much as I can. Because sometimes I get so angry at myself because I postpone to read them again and again and again. If I'll read ten books or fifteen or more I'll be happy. I don't want to force myself and tranform this challenge into an obligation. 


Will you participate on this challenge? Do you have a lot of series unfinished? If you want to tell me somthing about this, then leave me a comment : )

Happy reading!

1 comentarii:

Lisa Mandina spunea...

So glad to have you as part of the challenge! And while that may look like a lot to some people, to us reader/bloggers, it's really a normal amount. That's why I started this. Can't wait to see how you do, and I know that some of the ones you have pictured here are ones that are on my list as well!