miercuri, 27 august 2014

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon! #TackleTBR


Hello, lovely readers! : )

Even if I participate in September is for sequels I want to participate in this too. What is about. Let me quote this part:
The Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon begins Monday, September 8th and ends Saturday, September 20th. You do not have to be a blogger to sign up. Just use your Goodreads, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, or Tumblr instead (the place you're going to post updates on). You just need to be able to leave a link. For signing up, you should create a sign-up post and use that as your link (the URL feild) you'll use in the linky below.
 More information you'll find HERE so click it!!!

What am I going to read? Well,I'll include all the books that are on the September is for sequels TBR and some review books received through NetGalley, that I'll post below. I don't know if I'll read some before the read-a-thon starts or they will be all included, but we'll see. So, here they are:



So, I plan a lot of reading and I hope to acomplish at least half of it. Because really I want to read them all. If you want to follow me on goodreads this is my account Crina @Reading Addict . What are you planning on reading? Are you participating in this or in September is for sequels?

Happy reading, guys! : )

3 comentarii:

Tressa @ Wishful Endings spunea...

That's a lot of books to choose from. I always have a ton I want to read. I hope your first day is great! Thanks for participating!!

Katie W spunea...

You have so many to choose from! Best of luck in deciding and finishing. :)

Anonim spunea...

Wow, you have a lot of books to choose from. I hope you are doing well now that we are at the halfway point. Best of luck for the rest of the week!