duminică, 17 august 2014

Bout of Books 11 sign up & goals

Hey lovely readers! : )

As the title say I'm going to participate in the Bout of Books and I hope that I'll have fun and read a lot. Because the most important thing is to read. 

So, here are more details about:


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

 What I plan on reading, and hopefully I'll stick with them:





I don't know if I'll have time to make daily updates, but I'll try. If I can't then you'll see what I've read at the end of the week. 
Are you participating in the Bout of Books? What is on you tbr? :)

0 comentarii: